- Finance Department
- Payment Center
Welcome to the City of Tallmadge Payment Center
The Payment Center office is located in the lower level of city hall. Citizens can pay City of Tallmadge water and sewer bills, zoning fees, cemetery fees, income tax and other monies owed to the city. The Payment Center accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
For information about additional payment options for City of Tallmadge water and sewer bills and income tax, see the tabs below.
• Locate your new account number on your bill or contact the Utility Department at 330-633-0851
• Make a secure payment, anytime with Pay by Phone using your mobile or landline
• View & pay your bills from home, office, while on vacation -anytime, anywhere
• Set it and forget it - avoid late or missed payments with AutoPay
• Traveling? Schedule your payment for any future date (before the due date)
- Online by credit card or eCheck through the Online Payment Portal
- ACH - Payment is debited from designated bank account on the due date; to sign up for this service print and complete the ACH Authorization Form and forward to the City of Tallmadge, P.O. Box 35, Tallmadge, OH 44278
- By phone at 1-855-329-0850
- Drop box located at the south end of parking lot of City Hall, 46 North Avenue
- By mail, check payable to City of Tallmadge, P.O. Box 35, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
- All city income tax payments and forms can be mailed to the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA). Please refer to the chart of Rita Mailing Addresses to look up the correct mailing address to be used based on the type of form or payment to be mailed.
- Citizens and businesses are encouraged to utilize the RITA electronic filing and payment system as it is secure and simple to use.
- Income Tax forms can be obtained, completed, and filed online at RITA.
- City income taxes can be paid online at RITA.
- Income tax returns and payments can be mailed to the City of Tallmadge, P.O. Box 35, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 or placed in the drop box located at City Hall, 46 North Ave., Tallmadge, Ohio.
- JEDD income taxes are also administered through RITA.