Recreation Center Memberships
Free 7 Day Membership
Want to try the Rec Center before you commit to a membership? If you have not been a member at the Recreation Center in the last 12 months, stop in and ask for a free
Why You Should Be a Member
Here at the Tallmadge Recreation Center, we want to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals. Whether you are just starting out on your fitness journey or are looking for a facility that can help you continue and maintain your fitness goals, we have something for you. In addition to getting stronger, losing weight and feeling better here are a number of good reasons you should become a member of Tallmadge Recreation Center...
- Convenience - The Tallmadge Recreation Center is well-located and includes amenities like member child care to make your workout as convenient as possible. We are open early at 5 a.m. and stay open late to accommodate just about any schedule. Make your workout part of your routine by stopping on the way to or from the office. It's a great stress reliever and will prepare you to face anything!
- Motivation - Just being in the Tallmadge Recreation Center can be motivating. You will be surrounded by people who are committed to working out and being healthy to encourage you to stick to your healthy lifestyle. We are a diverse group, made up of different ages, fitness levels
andbody types, so you should never feel self-conscious. The best part is studies have shown that being around people who look the way you want to look may motivate you to keep going.
- Support - There is a lot of support at the Tallmadge Recreation Center to motivate and help you along your fitness journey. We have a special new member orientation program called "Fitness 101 inches that will get you off to a good start and friendly, helpful staff who are eager to assist you.
- Equipment - At the Tallmadge Recreation Center, we try to stay up-to-date with the newest and best fitness trends and technology. This means that you can use the latest, greatest machines without spending thousands of dollars to update your home gym. Keeping your workout fresh is the best way to keep from being bored and break through fitness plateaus.
- Group Fitness Classes - We offer a wide variety of group fitness classes and they are included with a Gold Membership. Classes are
funway to add variety to your workout and keep it from getting stale or boring. Participating in group fitness classes is also a great way to make friends at the gym and help keep you motivated. You will be less likely to skip class if you have friends waiting for you!