Recycling Resources

Kimble Recycling

Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. provides a 64 gallon bright green recycling cart to residents. To obtain a cart for your home call Kimble at 1-800-201-0005.

Paper and Newspaper: Magazines, mail, newspapers and copier paper are accepted (no shredded paper). Paper should be clean and dry. Please no glossy paper or foil wrapping paper. Paper should not be stained by waste.

Cardboard: Cardboard must be clean and dry. It should be flattened and be emptied of any packaging materials. No food contamination such as grease on pizza boxes.

Metal and Aluminum Cans: Only metal or aluminum food and drink cans are accepted. No other metal items are accepted. They should be empty, clean and dry before being placed loosely in the recycling cart.

Glass Bottles: All glass bottles should be empty, clean and dry before being placed loosely in the recycling cart. Please no broken glass, glassware, mirrors, window panes or light bulbs.

Plastic Jugs and Bottles: Only clean and empty plastic bottles and jugs are accepted. No other plastic items are accepted- even if they have a recycle logo. Please do not crush the bottles and keep the lids on.

More information regarding recycling from Kimble can be found here.
Yard Waste Batteries Wire Hangars
Dog or Cat Waste Paint Cans Light Bulbs
Plastic Bags Plastic Utensils Plastic Furniture
Anti-Freeze Motor Oil Containers Styrofoam
Wax Cartons Hoses Christmas Lights
Wood Toys Shredded Paper
Paper Towels Tissues Greasy Pizza Boxes
Glossy Paper Foil Wrapping Paper Broken Glass

Household Hazardous Waste Recycling

Tallmadge residents are encouraged to use the Summit County Reworks Household Hazardous Recycling Center located at 1201 Graham Road in Stow. It is open 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. every Thursday from June through September.

List of Acceptable Household Hazardous Waste Recyclables

For a comprehensive list of acceptable items for household hazardous waste recycling visit Summit ReWorks.