2022 Leaf Season Will Begin Monday, October 31
The City of Tallmadge will once again offer leaf pickup this fall. Pickup will take place by sections during specific weeks. Review the map or the list of streets by section below to determine your pickup dates. As always, be sure to follow the Tips to Assure Pickup. Please note that you can bag and dispose of your leaves in your weekly Kimble pickup as well.
Questions regarding the leaf collection process? Review the leaf program operational changes or contact the Street Department at 330-633-5130.
Tips to Assure Pickup
- Have leaves raked out to the curb by Monday at 6:30 AM the week of your assigned pickup. Once we pass your house, we will not be back until the next scheduled collection.
- Avoid putting leaves in front of storm sewers, culverts, catch basins, mailboxes, street signs or fire hydrants.
- Do not mix grass clippings or tree branches in leaf piles. We will not pick the pile up.
- Crews may fall behind due to weather and equipment break downs.
- Keep piles as close as possible to the edge of the road, and keep as narrow as possible.
Road/Locations by Leaf Pickup Section (PDF)
October 31 - November 4
November 7 - November 11
November 14 - November 18
November 21 - November 25
Questions & Concerns
If you have questions about leaf collection, please contact the Tallmadge Street Department at 330-633-5130.