New Customer

When moving into the City of Tallmadge please call (330) 633-0851 with your information.  We will need a copy of your drivers license.  We will also need a signed contract from you within the first two weeks of being in your new residence.  You can stop by the payment center office at 46 North Ave to sign, or it can be done through email, and we can also mail it to you.