How do I make a request for public records?

You can also request records from a specific department (for example Police records) by contacting the department via the Contact Us page. Requests for public records can be made in person at the Council Office at Tallmadge City Hall, in writing or by calling 330-633-0856.


Show All Answers

1. How do I make a request for public records?
2. How do I contact my Councilperson?
3. What is my precinct and where do I vote?
4. When are City Council meetings?
5. How do I request use of Tallmadge Circle Park?
6. How do I make a complaint with my Councilperson?
7. What is the protocol to speak before City Council on a particular issue?
8. How do I get a copy of City Council Meeting minutes?
9. How do I get financial aid from the Richardson Trust Fund?
10. Where are paper copies of City Council Meeting agendas and legislation posted?