City of Tallmadge • 46 North Avenue • Tallmadge, OH 44278

us Passport Application acceptance Facility
by appointment only

The Clerk of Council office is an authorized US Department of State Passport Application Acceptance Facility. All passport forms (DS-11: Application for US Passport (first time); DS-82: US Passport Renewal Application, etc) are available at the office  during regular office hours (7:30am - 4pm).  Forms can be downloaded from the US Department of State web site.

First time passport applicants must submit their application in person at a Passport Acceptance Facility  The Clerk of Council Office processes first time applications by APPOINTMENT ONLY Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 10am to 3pm.  Call 
330-633-0856 during regular office hours to obtain an appointment.

Please bring the following minimum required documentation when you bring in your passport application:

  • passport photos

  • evidence of US Citizenship (certified Department of Health birth certificate, naturalization papers or other proof of citizenship) 

  • identification (usually Drivers License or State ID)

  • completed application (print legibly in black ink or type);

  • US Department of State passport fee (check or money order only-no cash-payable to: Department of State);

  • Passport Acceptance Agency processing fee (separate check or money order payable to: City of Tallmadge, credit or debit card, or cash are accepted). 

All applicants must be present when applying for a passport, including children. Both parents must be present when applying for children under the age of 16, or fill out the "Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances: Issuance of a US. Passport To A Minor Under the Age of 16" form that can be picked up at our office or downloaded from the US Department of State web site. Additional documents may be required depending on an individual applicant’s circumstances. Please see the US Department of State web site for more specific instructions. 

On June 1, 2009, the US. government implemented the full requirements of the land and sea phase of WHTI. Most US. citizens entering the US. at sea or land ports of entry will be required to have a passport book or passport card. Please refer to the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative also available at the US Department of State web site.

Information Center

Sign up for Tallmadge
Severe Weather Alerts here

By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Copyright 2016 © City of Tallmadge, All Rights Reserved. • Designed by 78 DESIGN HOUSE • Programmed by WIREDVIEWS

Join Our Email List